Saturday, January 12, 2013

Best Face from 2012″ I Heart Faces Photo Challenge!


Happy New Year!

  One Day
What I can say it has been a very long time since I have posted anything.  I took this photo last year of my daughter wearing my wedding dress.  I thought this was an amazing idea. Of course I cannot take the credit for the idea, I saw the photo on Pinterest.  I hope to share this photo on my daughter's wedding day with her.  I know she has a long time before that happens but one day she will get married and I think this photo will be a great keepsake to share again with her on that day.

Photography is still something I love to do, so this photo is my entry for:

Best Face from 2012″ I Heart Faces Photo Challenge!

Today is the last day you can enter.  There are so many beautiful photos.  I happy I am not the judge in this competition.

3 comments:

Life with Kaishon said...

Your daughter is beautiful. My friend Mary takes a picture of her daughter in her wedding dress every year on the little girl's birthday. Isn't that the cutest idea? My friend is so creative.

Drew said...

Aw! So precious. I love that you'll have this beautiful keepsake to share at one of the happiest events in your daughter's life. My wedding dress is all sealed up, but might be a good idea to try this with my daughter. Not like I'm ever going to use my wedding dress again. :)

Drew said...

This is so sweet! I'm thinking it might be fun to do this with my daughter. I love that you'll be able to share this on her wedding day someday.