Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!

I took these photos today of my little diva.  She is six going on sixteen.  I would not trade my little diva for anything.  She keeps my husband and I very busy.

I am so grateful that God has given me another year of life.  I plan to enjoy every single moment of this year.   I am looking forward to learning many new things this year.   This year I truly plan to post on my blog a lot more.  Stay tune for more posting this upcoming year on all of the things I love to do: photography, digital scrapbooking, and of course arts and crafts.  I have to really work on my photography skills since I have finally upgraded my camera.
 

In this post I used a Free Magic Blog It Board action by MCP Actions.  I really like this action it is very simple and quick to use.




No comments: