Saturday, January 9, 2010

Having Fun


I am truly an art and craft junkie. I love everything thing about being creative. I love taking photos by the hundreds. I am still working on getting my dream camera. I love creating things by hand and also digitally on the computer. I am so thankful for God for all the wonderful gifts he has given me (creative talent). This year I want to be able to use these gifts to create more, and give them with others. For Christmas my supervisor made everyone monogram shopping bags and handmade little purses. I think gifts that you make with your own hands are truly priceless treasures.

Scrapbookgraphics is my digital hangout. I love the challenges there. They really help you think outside the box. I have learned that digital scrapbooking is not just about pictures but about art.
Above is my challenge for creating altered anatomy. I decided to create a butterfly.
The great thing about this challenge is everyone is a winner.

Credits
Paddy Whack by Studio Tangie at Scrapbookgraphics.

No comments: