Friday, July 31, 2009

Craft Super Show

Today, I attended the Craft Super Show at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. There is so much to do and see at the show. I went with my daughter and some friends. I wish I could have stayed longer to make all the cool crafts there. I spent most of my time hanging out in the Kid Zone with my daughter. She made a memo board, photo frame, bookmarks and a couple of bracelets. She had a great time. While I was there I did get to check out SCRAPHD.


From the demo I saw of SCRAPHD I think it will be a great tool for scrappers who want something quick, easy and fun. Digital designer, Danielle Young was at the SCRAPHD booth today. Danielle was so sweet and nice.


Danielle Young designs are beautiful, fun and colorful. You can check Danielle out at danielleyoungdesigns.com

You still have one day left, if you did not make it to the craft show today.

Photo( Danielle Young and I)

2 comments:

Ross said...

Hi Tammy! We wanted to let you know we're happy you took the time to write about ScrapHD and Danielle - isn't she great?

We look forward to having you be a part of our community!

Thanks!

Ross

danielle young said...

Hey Tammy! It was so great to meet you! I look forward to seeing you around ScrapHD very soon! :)