Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Father's Day Word Art Pack

Father's Day is right around the corner. I thought I would create a word art pack to celebrate all the great dad's out there. I created the word art using my own handwritten font. The word art can be used for commercial or personal use. My only request for use of my word art, is for you to credit me with a link back to my blog. If you have any word art request please feel free to email me. You can pick up your freebie here.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a Wonderful Day!
Tammy D

Credits
Polka Dot paper, Worn Paper Overlay, Tag
Gunhild Storeide

5 comments:

Maryse said...

Thank you so much for sharing

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Father's Day Theme post on Jun. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Michelle from MD, USA said...

Hey Tammy, Thanks for sharing these WAs with us. They are TOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!