Sunday, January 25, 2009

Fall in Florida

I have finally completed my first scrapbook page, for the New Year. Life truly keeps us all busy, but we have to slow down to do the things we love to do. . I enjoy digital scrapbooking. I love just being creative . Wacom is having a contest, so I decided to enter this layout. Please vote for me at: Wacom Contest. Thank you! You can pick up the word art here at 4shared.

Here is a picture of my favorite little girl, my daughter. She loves to play in the leaves.
I took these pictures in November. I love fall in Florida, the weather is perfect.

Credits:

Fall Word Art by Tammy D
I created the Fall Word by using my Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet and adding a bevel and drop shadow layer style in Photoshop Elements.

BA Autumn Gold
Digital Papers and Sunflower Elements with leaves
by Martina Soukalova aka MartinaS and Veronika Perglerova aka Nikolette

Waterloo Autumn Meadow
Birdhouse, Gold Swirl, Butterfly Swirl, Red and Yellow Leaves by WaterLOProject

1 comment:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Jan [LA 09:16pm] - 26 Jan [NY 12:16am, UK 05:16am, OZ 04:16pm] ).