Monday, August 18, 2008

First Day of School

Today was Kayla's first day of preschool and also my first day back to work after 3 years of staying home. Of course I took pictures of my Kayla. I will share my layout letter this week. Kayla had a great day. Her teacher said she did a great job in class today. I am so proud of her. I recently submitted an layout for Scrapbooks Etc. scraplit challenge for their Summer Challenge contest (pictured below). Kayla is 6 months old in this picture. I used Jenuie Artistry Summer Sundress, Digital Kit to create this layout. I had fun using all the papers and flowers.


















Credit :Summer Dress by Jen*uine Artistry
http://www.jenuineartistry.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

cinnamonspice said...

Hi Tammy!!! What a beautiful layout for an equally beautiful princess. Happy to hear about you going back to teaching. Miss you on Etsymom, just wanted to say hello!